16 August 2009

White Phase: Week 1 - Day 4

Sorry folks. Mitch wrote a reallllllllly long (and funny) blog to post today. I had almost finished typing the entire thing and my wrists were feeling like painful noodles. Then, tragedy struck. Somehow, I accidently pushed a wrong key and all but the 1st three sentences were gone. Poof. Just like that. I don't have it in me to re-type the whole thing. Soooo, here's the gist. They spent the day at the grenade range. There was a lot of sitting around and waiting for just a few seconds of "boom". He did well, but was really shocked by the power and loudness of them. Not like what you see in the movies at all.

If there is no blog entry in his letter tomorrow and I can find the time, maybe I'll try to re-type this entry. If not, I'm sorry. I'm doing the best I can.

Donna

1 comment:

Blakely said...

Thanks so much for keep this blog up, Donna! I know everyone who reads your posts really appreciates you keeping us connected to Mitch.

Happy New (school) Year!