27 April 2009

And so it begins...

Sometime in the next 24 hours, I will board a flight that will inevitably take me to Ft. Sill, OK. While staying at beautiful Ft. Sill, I will undoubtedly experience many wonderful sights, sounds, and happenings. Accordingly, I want to share these events with you. Since my free time there will be limited, I (with the assistance of my lovely wife) am going to attempt to have my experiences posted here for your viewing pleasure. So if you're curious or simply think the whole idea of me going through Basic training in the U.S. Army is a recipe for disaster, low-comedy, and/or train wreck-like awesomeness, check back in a few weeks and gasp/laugh/stare accordingly. Feel free to leave copious comments. While I won't be able to read them for quite some time, I will eventually have internet access again. Until then, I will be thinking of you all and wish me luck.

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Thinking about you and can't wait to read your updates!